WoW players either have trouble with earning gold, or can earn it but cannot keep it. If you’ve a problem with earning and/or saving gold, then hopefully these tips will help you. Whatever race you prefer playing as, here are some pointers for making gold in World of Warcraft.
- Loot every single item that the enemies drop after you’ve killed them. And, as soon as you possibly can, buy yourself some bigger bags. Loot EVERYTHING, no matter if it is any good or not. Certainly, those grey items may not be worth all that much, but they can add up quite a bit in time.
- Don’t ever waste gold. Only buy what you absolutely need at the World of Warcraft auction house, such as larger bags & healing potions. You do not need weapons or gear after every last level. Do not even worry about getting epic weapons & gear until you are at least level 60. Even still, it’s not necessary to purchase something brand-new every time you level up.
- While you are at it, dont drop WoW gold on enchantments every time you buy something new. Save enchantments on high-priced gear & weapons that you actually plan on holding onto for awhile. If you have enchanting yourself, save your materials until you’re at a higher level, and then put enchantments on epic gear and weapons. For the time being, save it all.
- Enchanting is a higher level profession that is best for death knights in WoW. It’s a somewhat challenging profession to level, thus you should have weapons worth adding enchantments to if you’re going to spend some gold on it.
- You need to sell every green and blue weapons and items that you find, unless you need it yourself. If you believe your World of Warcraft character can benefit from a green weapon or item, then use it. Everything else you find, however, needs to be taken to the AH. Purple, blue, and green items sell for a great deal of gold.
- In order to make gold at a low level, you should take up two gathering professions as quickly as you can. Gathering professions include: skinning, herbalism, & mining. Save half of what you gather and sell the rest. Once you’re at a higher level, you can drop off one of your gathering professions and choose a crafting profession.
- If, by chance you happen to encounter anyb Buy wow gold ody trying to undersell others at the auction house, buy the item yourself and then resell it for the average price! In fact, doing this frequently will have advantageous results. Buy all the under-priced items you can find and resell them for the average price!
- If you take up herbalism, sell the most common plants in large lots and rare herbs in small stacks of 5 or less. This is due to the fact that no other players are going to spend tons of gold for a pricey stack of 20 rare herbs when they merely need a couple at a time. Examples of rare plants in WoW that you will be able to sell in stacks of 2-5 include: Frost lotus, Lichbloom fire bloom, & tiger lily.
Follow all of the tips you can and you will end up a millionaire in World of Warcraft before you know it! Getting gold isn’t at all impossible—you only need to recognize how to acquire it! Also, if you follow the aforementioned tips, you will save a lot of your gold!