Aloe Vera powder can easily be made with the use of just a few materials and ingredients.
Because its gel oxidizes fast, prepare the following materials and additional ingredients: blender, spoon, stainless steel pot, paring and vegetable knife, sugar, vitamins C and E.
electrolyte powder . With the use of a paring knife, cut off the thorny edges of the Aloe Vera leaf of your choice. It is an advantage if you pick a large leaf because the thorny edges are already large and can easily be removed and that you could acquire a large amount of Aloe Vera gel. Use a vegetable knife to peel off the leaf’s skin. Scoop out the translucent gel-like flesh and put it in a blender. Always remember that the plant’s gel oxidizes fast so do the following steps immediately.
2. For each 1/4 cup of gel, add in 400 IU of vitamin E and 500 mg of powdered vitamin C into the blender. Vitamin C and E can easily be bought in drug stores. You can open a capsule of vitamin E and put the powder inside the blender; you could crush a Vitamin C tablet with the back of a spoon or vice versa. The effect of both vitamins is very useful because they add up health benefits to the gel and they can also slow down the gel’s oxidation process.
3. For each one liter of gel, add one kilo of sugar. If you want less, you could also use half a kilo of sugar for every half liter of extracted gel.
4. Blend the components completely until there is no more visible pulp gel. Pour in the gel into a stainless steel pot. If there are still pulp gels remaining, you could use a piece of cheesecloth to filter the gel when you’re pouring it into the pot.
5. Heat the gel in the pot with constant stirring to avoid burning.
6. If the solution is already hard to stir, get a spoonful of gel sample and refrigerate it within a few minutes. If the sample in the spoon turns into powder, then that is already the setting point.
7. Blend the heated gel to get a consistent texture of the powder.
8. Put the Aloe Vera powder in an air tight container and store in refrigerator or in a cool dry place.